ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm BACK !

Yoz people, I'm back ! Miss me ?

Sorry ya, I did not manage to update my blog lately as I was SUPER BUSY recently. Well, I am not really THAT busy... but yes... I am still busy. During the period when I went missing, many things had happened, no matter it's good or bad, and I had kinda developed this 'lazy to blog' mind-set too. But don't worry I will continue blogging soon !

Purposely 'delete' all entries. Will slowly increase blog entries and make it long. Pictures will still be posted up, and it might be small this time, in order not to destroy some people's eyes. I am just being considerate. Cheers !
[J]

No comments: