ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Media Hub

I have been busy with all my stuff here. Hardly got time for my blog, feel so sorry something as I am not taking care of this site. Well, I am having my mid term break now. Only 2 weeks that's all. But assignments are as tall as mountain which might take away all our time for holiday. Thought can get some rest to recharge ourselves, or can go for vacation or something but I guess this is not going to happen. I seriously damn lazy to do my assignments ler... I wish I am a hardworking boy. So many things happened recently, I felt kinda pressure. Assignments, friendships, family, personal problems... and the list goes on. Talk about the picture in this entry, was taken in the Media Hub together with Florence and Winnie. Some of my classmates were there too, more pictures can go to my Photo Site. Just to let you guys know how lazy I am, it's already Wednesday (yea, this entry supposed be uploaded 3 days ago) but I have not started my assignments yet, and some of the due date is on this Sunday. I keep watching videos and stuff, I am just a naughty boy !

Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog people, to check out more pictures of this entry, you may click here. Cheers people ! [J]

1 comment:

Name: 地王(帝王) said...

Lazy boy.........
as same as me.............

quick quick
fast fast
chop chop
finish your home work!!!!!

(not only for you and me)