ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Tagged by James

Thanks James for tagging me, I was quite surprise when you told me that you had already tagged me. I'll do it even the some questions of the tag is hard to answer. LOL.


1. What is the relationship of you and him?
+ We can consider as friend even though we only met once during a LEO occasion.


2. Your 5 impressions towards him.
+ First impression: Cool (as in seldom talks)
+ First impression: Hard to befriend with (unless you are a girl)
+ Later impression: Friendly dude (after chatted over the net)
+ Later impression: Cool (as in a nice friend to chat with)
+ Later impression: Nice person (thanks for the tag)


3. The most memorable things he had done for you..
+ Well, only met once and the only thing he did was passing me his name card?


4. The most memorable things he had said to you?
+ Erm... My blog impressed him?


5. If he becomes your lover, you will...
+ Kinda impossible right? Unless both of us... LOLz.


6. If he becomes your enemy, you will...
+ Of course I don't wish this will happen but he became my enemy, then I have nothing to say.


7. If he becomes your lover, he has to improve on...
+ No idea.


8. If he becomes your enemy, the reason is...
+ Perhaps I did something that hurts him a lot.


9. The most desirable thing to do on him is...?
+ No idea too.


10. The overall impression of him is...
+ Great ! Nice friend to befriend with !


11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
+ Annoying?


12. The character of you for yourself is?
+ Not sure.


13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
+ Self conscious
+ Low self esteem
+ Lack of confident



14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
+ A lot to be listed.


15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
+ Have nothing else to say but a big THANK YOU. Thanks for being there for me all the time, and thanks for supporting me !


10 people to tag.
1. Anyone
2. who
3. is
4. reading
5. this
6. tag
7. ,
8. you
9. may
10. do =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my god.. only as if u're girl.. speechless.. that was the first impression.. i should change some attitude to avoid this i guess.. lol..
anyhow.. thanks for doing d tag.. =D