ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tagged by James

These are my firsts..


1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I did not attend my FIRST secondary prom, so no date.
I attended my FIRST college prom, as a committee, so no date also.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I have lots of FIRST love, and yes I do.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
If I am not mistaken, it was Mai Tai.

4. What was your FIRST job?
A promoter for Anakku baby product.

5. What was your FIRST car?
I am currently driving my mom's Proton Wira.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Alan, asking me what am I doing.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Kenneth, course I am waiting for his reply since last night.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
谭彩莲老师 (Ms Tam) I guess this is how we write her name...

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Perth, Australia, when I was 2.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
Kim Leong.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Kuching, during my primary school graduation trip.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My sister, waking me up to fetch her to Pyramid.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My uncle?

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Open my eyes.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
LeeHom mini concert in Sunway Lagoon surf park.

16. FIRST tattoo?
Don't plan to have any.

17. FIRST piercing?
I'm targeting one of my ear.

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Australia.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
No idea.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I'm a good boy, I don't need that.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My shadow.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
Will be rich and famous.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
A lot: Photography, Thai language, Styling, Fashion, Designing...

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
I'm still under age.

26. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
Basketball? or Football?

27. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Kindergarten class subjects.

28. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Walk into the house.

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
You realised question 23, question 24 and question 29 (the current question) are a bit out of title? How would I know?

No comments: