ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank You !

Hey, people !

First of all, I wanna say THANK YOU for those who sms or even call me ! I am glad that you guys remember that day. Really thank you and I really appreciate it very much !

Secondly, I wanna let you people know that I already got all the pictures from Penang. So now is just waiting for a suitable time to blog about it. Just be patient and stay tune okay for those pics !

Thirdly, the reason I said "waiting for a suitable time" is because, I am now working in CPE, Centre of Continuing Professional Education (one of the office) in Taylor's College, under the Marketing Department. Job is so freaking hectic and I can die working there ! I sit in front of the PC doing data entry for almost 7 hours everyday, and I have to rest early at home. So no time to update. I am sorry about that.

Anyway, thanks for staying with me ! I love you people. Please stay with me okay ? [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
hey y hvnt a link to my blog??
i not important???