ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm BACK !

Greetings,

Hey people, how are you ? Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time as my PC had been sent to the hospital, for a major operation. For your information, my PC had been infected by many different viruses for such a long time, for about half a year. And my Microsoft Office all cannot be used anymore because of that. Was quite upset that time as I can only do my assignments and my secretary report in college.

I started working on the next day after I returned home from Penang, which is on the 9th of January. And since then, I never stop working except for weekends, which have been my only rest day. As an assistant of my boss, who is working as a Marketing Executive, (which means I’m the Assistant Marketing Executive) I spent most of my time facing the laptop without any Internet connection, doing data entry.

Quite a hectic job indeed. Too many things to do sometimes and I can’t finish it. My eyes so tired that I can even offline before 12am and go to bed early. Doing data entry is quite boring but if I manage to get a PC with Internet connection in the office, I will log in to my MSN and see who is around to chat with. Beside doing data entry, I too help to fax, answer calls, setting up the classroom, guiding the new student helper, taking photograph of the trainers, calling up the GM from those big hotels, printing and scanning, compile those feedback forms after the training session, prepare stuff for road show, helping out the update the website… But most of the time, facing those thick and dull databases.

And today, my CPU finally returned home. Even though I do online in college (I purposely wake up early to go to the college, just to use the PC from Media Hub), but nothing is better than online at home, using your own PC, doing your own personal things. I just miss my darling PC so much !

Hey, I don’t know whether you guys still want to know about my Penang Trip. It’s already so long ago, in fact, it’s almost a one-month-ago story. I will try to get some time to post up the photos and maybe just leave some description there. I will see ya people around okay ? Enjoy your day and good luck to everybody !

Cheers ! [J]

No comments: