ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Friend

Let me introduce you Su Zhen, Taylor's Business School's Student Helper, which is quite obvious, the only girl in the picture. Then the lame boy in the middle, Geoffrey, together with me the nerd after lunch in Signature (food court) KLCC, on the way back to the exhibition hall.

What exhibition hall ? Forgot to let you guy know, I am one of the student helper for Taylor's College Petaling Jaya. I help out in Facon Education Fair which is located in KLCC, convention centre. That is why you see me in my formal attire.

Two days of working experience in Facon Education Fair. Met some old friends. Learn something new. Of course had gain some special experience. Met new friends. Got to sweet talk the lecturers (kidding). And most important, get to counsel parents and students, which is something I wish to do.


I NEED NEW STRAITS TIMES
HARDCOPY URGENTLY !!![J]

2 comments:

Alan C. said...

u must be in one of the photos leh....

Justin Tiow Boon Keat said...

Hey Man... Long time no see lorr... ^^