ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Degree Life, A Brand New Life...

I remember saying this the day before college to Cheng Han on MSN, "I am ready for college, but not ready for degree". Very true, I still can't get use to the degree life and system although I am already a week in the class.

First of all, I can't really adapt the time to wake up early every morning. I slept at around 1 mid night almost every day and I have to wake up at 6 in the morning. Felt sad to leave my bed and I can't really open my eyes even though I took my bath. Been taking quite heavy breakfast recently, Roti Bakar with Ham and Egg together with a cup of SWEET hot milo (consider heavy to me). I can't stand myself from starvation and I realised bread is not enough for me, after working for 2 month in college, I know it quite clear. Hence, a lot of money wasted.

Lecturers, as usual, some are good and nice and cool; some are just so-so, not so good nor so cool, but ok to their students. I just don't like lecturers who can't control his students. As you know, I am in a 30 plus students class during tutorials and about 80 students in lecturer class. Imagine if the class is out of control, it will be disaster !

Classmates, some gone to USISA UNISA in Adelaide, Australia; some gone to Monash, Lim Kok Weng or somewhere else; the rest remain and many new comers. I am still suffering with the Dory Memory problem and I can't remember all my fellow classmates' name still. I wish I can know every single one soon ! Alicia who gone to Monash came back today ! And I am happy with that !

I still carry on working as a Student Helper, helping Benjamin for his marketing stuff. Someone had officially took over my job last time but my job now is equally boring ! I almost fell asleep these few days due to lack of sleeping time.

Degree life, a brand new life, an independent life where you do your own studies, do your own assignments, check your own schedules, send your assignment to Australia through the Uni Portal, and your responsibility for everything ! I really wish I can cope with the new hectic life and manage to pass my degree within this 3 years.

Good luck everyone ! Do give me moral support too ! Need it badly ! Hahaha ! Cheers people. [J]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor jason...
looks like u are having a teribble time ha...
nvm la... chill..
just the beginning...

-hanz- said...

I am sure u'll get used to it soon. I truly understand what you're going through lah cause I can barely survive also but have to, isn't it?

Life's like that, there are ups and downs. Take it as a challenge. Like i told Esther, let's aim for SHD...SUPER HIGH DISTINCTION! Lolz!

All Da Best!

Anonymous said...

hey!! I know u can do it!! degree life is not so hectic when u pass it.. u will feel like u achieve something when u get good grades. u dun let ur parents down. thats how i feel now. miss u too!! HUGS!!

- said...

dear jason,
support u owiz ~

Alan C. said...

it's UNISA btw, one of my 'enermy' university. hehe...