ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Darn Long Tag

Okay, since Joanne insisted me to do, here it goes:
(Chia Ying, don't say I didn't do okay?)

Name: Chong Jia Jun, Jason
Sisters: one
Brothers: none
Shoe size: 9/10...
Height : 175 cm

Where do you live: Subang Jaya
Favourite drinks: don't have
Favourite breakfast: don't have either
Have you ever been on a plane?: of course
Swam in the ocean : not exactly
Fallen asleep at school : when I was tired
Broken someone’s heart: *Grin*
Fell off your chair : I even fell from the bed
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I did
Saved e-mails: I used to have 7K e-mails in my inbox
What is your room like : typical boys room but slightly cleaner
What’s right beside you: my T-shirt
What is the last thing you ate: wan tan mee
Ever had chicken pox: saw the chicken pox scar on my face?
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: so far I'm stitch-less
Broken nose: I have tall nose and it's real !
Do you believe in love at first sight: hard to believe in it
Like picnics: depends on the weather
Who was the last person you danced with: college dance members
Last made you smile: yesterday during moon cake festival celebration
You last yelled at: don't remember

Today did you talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: *grin*
Get sick: to me sore throat means sick
Talk to an ex: I did
Miss someone: perhaps
Eat: what a weird question

Best feeling in the world: being love
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: used to I suppose
What’s under your bed: dusts
Who do you really hate: those who are in my blacklisted list
What time is it now? 7pm, suppose to go for family reunion now
Random: Is there a person who is on your mind now: I suppose so
Do you have any siblings: what is the purpose of asking those questions above?
Do you want children: not at all
Do you smile often: strangers thinks i'm serious
Do you like your hand-writing: depends on my mood
Are your toe nails painted: nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my dream bed
What color shirt are you wearing now: white and black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: dinner
When did you cry last : last semester

Are you a friendly person: of course
Do you have any pets: used to
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: no idea
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: nope

What do you think?: what I think?
Do you sleep with the TV on?: i seldom watch TV
What are you doing right now?: doing this freaking long tag
Have you ever crawled through a window?: probably
Can you handle the truth?: why not
Are you too forgiving?: most of the time
Are you closer to your mother or father?: my mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: those who happens to be in the lab
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: more than one
Do you eat healthy?: it depends
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: dot.dot.dot
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: uh-huh
If you’re having a bad day, where you most likely to go to?: any quiet place
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: a combination of both, it depends
Are you confident?: not at all

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) being lock at home
(ii) sleep before 12am
(iii) craves for a relationship
(iv) tuitions
(v) being myself


5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) go out
(ii) have my own life
(iii) go party
(iv) go shopping
(v) discover what I need


5 snacks I enjoy:
(i) Mr. Potato
(ii) Lays
(iii) Chips More
(iv) Oreo
(v) McFlurry

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) save half
(ii) buy dream house
(iii) buy dream car
(iv) buy strategic-area houses
(v) change my overall look

5 of my bad habits:
(i) lack of confident
(ii) lazy
(iii) emotional
(iv) like to drag
(v) not able to adapt new environment easily

5 people to tag:
(1) You,
(2) the
(3) one
(4) who's
(5) reading

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wohoo~~thankz ya sis for doing me this favor~!!! Now i know you more....Hahahha, sounds so weired.