ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Just An Announcement

Guess where am I now? Well, 7.35 at night, I probably staying at home having dinner and watching TV, but now I am still in college. Trying to do my assignments and search for sponsorship for the coming event. Nothing much was done thou, but at least I printed some notes.

Oh yea, I had opened a more formal, not so funky, simple blog. However, this blog will still remain alive and will still get updates of me. So DO NOT DELETE MY LINK FROM YOUR LIST and REMEMBER TO ADD MY NEW BLOG LINK IN YOUR LIST. Haha, how demanding.

Here's the link:

Me & My Multi-Purpose Handphone

Enjoy reading. [J]

No comments: