ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Labour Day

Today's Labour Day, kinda bored staying at home don't know what to do. Lazy to do my assignments, there is a presentation tomorrow, which I have not prepare anything yet... I know I'm gonna die tonight, but heck it ! I am gonna log into my Facebook account, and play with it. Oh, I know, let me show you guys the step-to-step log in to Facebook, with pictures of course.

Alright people, first you have to open the page in your browser. Type http://www.facebook.com then press enter and let it load. You will see that column later and fill your details in, of course, you must have an account before this.
[click picture to enlarge it]

This is how it looks like, after you filling up your email and password, press enter or click on the button 'login'.
[click picture to enlarge it]


And... hmmm... I wonder why they disable me ? Hello, I did nothing wrong but just send some messages, have I done something wrong ? Forget about it, I think Friendster is so much better.
[click picture to enlarge it]

At least it's more friendly using and more people view me there. Lol !
[click picture to enlarge it]



Well, this is just my opinion, I prefer Friendster more !!! Don't you think so ? Cheers ! Happy Labour Day anyways ! [J]

4 comments:

-GiNo- said...

mayb ur email has been reported or not verified
wakakaka lousy lar u donkey !!!!

meigie said...

yeah I have to agree that friendster is better. LOL I have an account on facebook but I hardly log in. Facebook is just too complicated and one thing I don't like is they don't allow me to view pictures as in full size if I'm not the person's friend =.=

JJ Jason said...

I also hate facebook.
Still prefer Friendster.
It is not so complicated as facebook.

Anonymous said...

*gasp* Anti-Facebook campaign going on here ya!

XP I disagree. I like Facebook's interface better....Friendster just irritates me.