ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poser X Narcissist

Okay, I guess this is the most suitable word to describe me. Jason the poser and the narcissist. Well, what's the problem of loving yourself ? No right ? But there are always people talk about this. However, there are many people who are doing the same thing and I suppose me myself is just one of the don't-know-how-many-thousand people that have the similar interest. I'm proud of it ! Haha, yes I am. In fact, I have not touched the camera for quite a long time already. Perhaps a (few) months right after I cut my hair and when it's growing, as that time the hair was kinda, but not really that curly but just that I can stand looking myself, with that kind of hair style so I rather hide myself in my own shell. Now, I had my hair straighten, as in the fringe only and I look at least better and smarter compare to last time, when it's still curl. Yea, as I bought a new shirt, I make full used of the shirt and Wei Hong old sun glasses, and took a set of new model look pictures for myself. Quite satisfying after so long not holding the camera. Luckily the self-taking-picture technique is still with me, otherwise all these pictures will not be presented here. Hahaha !

Of course, there is only one picture here. I know some people rather read than looking through at my pictures. But for those who are interested, do hop ito my Photo Site, and you can have a view of it. I just uploaded 15 pictures instead of the whole 200 plus pictures. I'm not THAT crazy over myself... yet. Hehe~ Hope you guys enjoy this entry. Haha ! You may click here to go straight to the pictures related to this entry. [J]

No comments: