ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The FAB 5

Hey people, today's Saturday.

Crap, one more boring day to rest, then gonna go college again. But anyway, Orientation Day on Thursday, guys, any plan after college ?

Phone officially spoiled. Waiting to get myself another new phone. My target, SE K610i, and no more China phone. Both my China phones can't be used anymore after it spoiled. Pathetic. Well, at least I've had owned a touch screen phone before... better than nothing right ? (Hey, it seems that I'm getting out of the topic)

Read Sabrina's blog recently, saw her latest entry about January babies. When comes to my part I saw lots of pictures of US. And the picture below is one of it.

Picture taken during my memorable 18th Birthday @ Yi Lin's house.
(L-R) June, Sabrina, ME, Sue Keng, Yi Lin

These are the people, which can never be replaced by anyone. Even though we are now being separated from each other (June now training in Penang, Sabrina studying in Monash, Me studying in Taylor’s, Sue Keng studying in UCSI, Yi Lin studying in Thailand), and seldom contact with each other, we know we are always there for each and other !

What can I say ? I MISS YOU GUYS ! When can we gather like that again and take pictures together again ler ?

Picture taken @ SMK SU's Koperasi when Me, June and Sabrina were cleaning up the Ko-op Store Room when we were 17.
(L-R) June, Sue Keng, ME, Sabrina, Yi Lin

Not really good being too tall, head cut off. Haha ! Promoting our school Sport Shirts with funny names : Hand Kasturi, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu, Hang Tuah, Hang Lekir. Nice colour combination right ?

Hey, let's plan a trip out when everyone's around. Haha ! Must be enjoying ! *rise eye browns*

Okay, that’s all for today. Sabrina, burn me the CD please. Thank you. [J]

No comments: