ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, August 22, 2008

This Gonna Be Random

I don't know how to start my story, well, I will try my best to make it interesting. I went to college as usual, early, at 8 am and bumped into Deborah. We had a short chat while walking to Media Hub. Then, I went for a 1 and a half hours of Student Council meeting and went for breakfast at one of the mamak stall.

I went to class for about 5 minutes late and I managed to sit for the weekly quiz. Then after lecture class, we (Me and Florence) went to the Chinese stall for a drink together with Winnie, Surekha and Mio while they are having their discussion. Then Fleur met Brandon and had some Franch conversation.

Cut those craps. We went to the 7th Floor for pool and met Chloe. We came down around 2pm and when we are on the way to the Media Hub, I chatted with Fleur.

Jason: I feel like going home now.
Fleur: Fuc*er.
Jason: o_O" {...) [speechless]
Fleur: No! I am not talking to you, I just read a message from an annoying guy...
Jason: =.=" {alright)

Damn random right? [J]

No comments: