ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Biotherm @ One Utama

Well well well, after working for 3 days, I finally get to come online as I came home early. I reached home quite late on Friday and Saturday as I don't have a car, but today, since I drove over to One Utama, I have to drive home straight after I finish working.

About my work. I got a call from my friend few days ago and she asked me whether I am interested to work for a skin care company and I agreed to help. On that day it self only I know I am working for Biotherm. Only 4 males got hired to work from 12pm to 7pm and I am one of them, hehehe ! We are suppose to give out the promotion card and pull customers for a free skin analyse, the pursuing part will leave it to the permanent workers.

But guess what, I get to play with the machine and I actually used it to scan... Sabrina's face. LOL. Well, at least I know how to explain to her and intro her some products that is suitable for her. Besides, thanks to the supervisor, Lynn, I got to know about male's skin care products, more or less.

If you approach me (for guys only) and ask me what you should use, I guess I can point out the product that is suitable after asking a few question. Should be okay for me.

Very happy get to know some new people and friends. Looking forward for the next job. Nice working with all of you people: Sky, Casper, Adrain, Ming Keat, Lynn, Yen Yi, Catherine, June and others. Hope to see most of you again ! [J]

p/s: More pics click here !

1 comment:

Mr.L said...

haha... so nice can work with Biotherm... Anyway, which product you think suitable for me. haha!!!