ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Brought Someone Home

Was talking with Joanne this evening in the college library, while Nazihah was doing her own research and Chern Lin was frustrating on her research, I told her about being careful of "HIV infection" if she simply "penetrate" it into any "hole". Well, stop falling out track, I am talking about her tumb drive ! Clean your head !

So, guess what ? Today my tumb drive had been stupid I suppose and had "penetrated" into some "hole" which contain "HIV", and me, another bright one, had force it to poke into one of the "holes" in my PC. A visitor came... Mr Trojan visited and staying now, with me !

Oh well, I don't understand this entry at all ! GOSH ! I need to find way to make him leave my PC ! [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you just get an EXPLORER.EXE? I got that before by being penetrated by a thumb drive with that trojan. And hell my fren double clicked the external drive from My Computer.

Regrun might be a solution for you. I tried other antivirus but they just cant get rid of the trojan.

Joanne said...

Haha...Jason ooo Jason~ U created a HIV infection story and there goes the infection~~!! Oh my...

HOw is ur pc and thumb drive now? R they clean from HIV edy? Hahaha...funny la u!

ANyway, its holiday now!!! Woohoo~~ So ...u wont be lazy to update edy right?