ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

How's Life ?

The connection today is so bad, worst then the other time as this time I don't even get into Friendster webpage. Fine. Not going to force it anyways, might go offline and finish up my Heroes Second Season the last episod. Hahaha, I like Heroes !

Went out with my sister today after taking her report card. We went to watch Get Smart and had Subway for lunch. Bought some magazines, so I might just read it after this. Took some pictures, in the fitting room, as usual. Might post it up soon.

Will start working tomorrow at 1 Utama. For only 3 days. Any freelance job to intro ? I have my whole month free except there is a week I have to dedicate it to my sister as my parents are going to KK.

How's life people ? [J]

1 comment:

貞霖 said...

haha, i m watchin heroes also, wakaka! nothin to do... hey, i wanna get part time jobs....