ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Getting Well


Thinking back, what happen if my mom did not realise that I was actually lying, and don't know I'm sick ? I might not get well so fast and probably will die ?! I know I had being stupid for not telling her the truth and still wanted to go out at night ! Picture above was my body temperature I took this morning. Last night, I was shock to see the temperature went up to 38.3 Celsius and it's consider dangerous ler... haha !

I slept at my mom's room last night easier for her to take care of me. I'm glad that she is there for me even though she slept already. I'm so sorry to wake her up in the middle of the night but I was really not feeling so well. She went to get my medicine and got me a jacket, knowing I'm cold.


This is what I'm suppose to take these few days... I don't know what is that for, but I just take it and I'm getting better now. I'm still having sore throat thou. Freaky right ? Never know that I have to take so many pills... Pray for me =)





*thank you mummy* [J]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get well soon !! Your mommy so sayang u wan...(hehe)