ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, March 19, 2007

One Random Week (4)


STARBUCKS COFFEE PHOTOSHOT
CREDITS TO JASON


Thursday was fun, erm, actually I had already forgotten what had happen that day as I'm having a short-term memory, but the only thing I remembered was Me, Jing Chen, Winnie, Dara, Alicia and Geoffrey went to Carrefour, to Starbucks, to get FREE COFFEE !!! I saw some friends working that day too, and I was trying to get something free to eat but fail... Well, we went to Subang Parade after that to eat and shopping for Alicia's laptop casing. I guess I'm not going to blog so much about it but I'll just post pictures... have fun !




6 of us, 9 cups of coffees, uncountable pakets of sugars and milks...


Jason, Dara, Geoffrey & Winnie


Jason, Alicia, Dara & Geoffrey


Jason & Dara


Jing Chen & Alicia


Winnie :"Where is my Green Tea Frappucino ?"


Dara :"Let me MILK it for you."
Geoffrey :"Oh, okay..."
Jason :"I want to go milking with you too !"
Others :"What ?!"


Geoffrey, Alicia, Jing Chen, Dara, Jason & Winnie


Alicia :"Hmm... my hair is messy !"

~~After eating, we passed by this stall and Alicia wanted to buy a hairband for herself, so Dara choose with her, Jing Chen, Winnie and Geoffrey went loitering, while Jason looks for a good spot to camwhore !~~



This is the stall...


Jason :"Mirrors ! Finally found a good spot !"


Geoffrey :"How long more to wait arr...?"
Jing Chen :"I dono know, Lish and Dara choosing hairband, Winnie dono go where d, Jason... camwhoring !"

Nice picture !

Another nice picture !


Jing Chen was so happy that he got to have a picture with Britn+y Sp+ars...

p/s : After the event, we went back to college for the next class, unfortunately, the class ended freaking early and so, all of us went to B1-07 to play pool ! Hahaha... not going to show picture la... hehe !
*Lame ? I know^^* [J]

No comments: