ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Unlucky Days

I felt so unlucky there few days, things are not coming up as what I want. Of course, I know I'm not God and I have to right to control everything in the World, no right to make everything that perfact, and no right too to change one's attitude. For some reason, I just feel... unlucky, especially when I'm forcing myself to stay alone in the library (or student lounge), and stay stone there. Realising that online is not that fun after all.

SPM result released on Monday. Expecting at least 1A and the maximum of 5A's just for the sake of getting the schlorship. Was lucky that Miss Ira canceled her class (and I totally forgot about it) and Miss Nicole realesed us early as she was having a meeting and know that her students wants to leave early. I drove that day so I drove all the way to my high school and met Chu Luei. She is darker now as she just came back from NS.

Praying. Wishing that I can get some nice/good/happy surprise from my beloved Pn Tan. Unfortunately when she pass me my result, I was like "What ?! Only *** A's ?" Was not that sad, maybe I had a bad feeling about it earlier and had prepared to get only 1 phetatic A for this SPM. I did not cry, nor sad... well, haha ! Just not feeling that well. Even Sabrina and Yi Lin got more than me... never expected that. Make it this way, I'll feel better, all of them were from the Art class while am from the Science. Of course, if I'm taking Arts earlier, I can obviously get more that what I got now. (Science, Accounts, Economy... easy !)

I drove Sab and Yi Lin to Subang Parade for lunch. I went to park my car under Carrefour's basement, know what happened ? BANG ! Okay, the stupid and unlucky me scratched my mom's car, AGAIN ! The same spot and now it's even more obvious ! I told my mom that maybe some car scratched it or whatever... Shhh, keep me the secret okay ?

My unlucky day goes on with... I also forgot what. Forgive me for my short term memories. I remembered that something had actually happened on Tuesday but I really can't recall it now, is it about the water ? Yesterday, no water supply and I had to use the water wisely, in the end, I don't dare to wash my hair and I found that I'm not that clean last night. Hehe, stupid Subamg Water Supply brought that to me !

Today was the 3rd day I bring my camera along. Snapping pics whenever I can and whenever I remembers. Wanting to post an (or a few) entry(-ies) about my campus. I wish I can do it better, but I'll not put high hope on it.

Spent a few hours to edit my pictures in photoshop last night. I changed my profile style after looking at Kenny's and Felicia's profile. Yes, I actually copied they pattern, sorry for doing that without permission.

Damn moody today in college. Not that moody actually, so-so only la. I don't know how to say or what to say, but it's about the student helper thinggy. Talk about student helper, I'm happy that I'm able to help out and might get RM5 per hour. I'm so going to skip the dance practise for it !

Zheng Joo is the main character today in our class. Why ? Because she was sick and begging for O2 (oxygen), pity her. Hey people, don't laugh or make fun of her ok ? Today I got back my Malaysian Studies's result. I got a bad feeling before that and I was wrong. instead of getting bad result that I was expecting (for example 8, 9 or even lower), I got 13/20 ! Happy ^^




*Wow, this is a long post... and guess that I'm not that unlucky after all !* [J]

No comments: