ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy Birthday To You ~ Alicia Hew

Today is Alicia, my lovely classmate's birthday. Firstly, I wanna wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wish that you are having a great day ! Secondaly, I wanna say sorry for leaving MTR early. Thirdly, thanks for inviting me to your birthday party ! I did enjoy myself !

I'm gonna tell you what happen before the main story start. I went to Pyramid late today, around 9 pm. Before heading to MTR, I went to the toilet. The first impression to me was... WOW ! I guess they had renovated the toilet and it looks so high class from outside !



*I don't dare to take the LADIES sign course there are so many people walking in and out...*

I suppose that, some of you out there don't know what is MTR, and don't know what am I talking about... So I wish this will answer some of your question.


*It's the Magical Theatre Restaurant, understand now ?*

Well, I met up Syafiq first then Wei Hong, Nash and Geoffery. We went to eat at... I forgot where and I also forgot to take picture of the shop and my dinner. Well, my friends will not support me from doing that anyway... And we went to MTR by 10 pm. Lish was still not around that time so we waited, while watching football on the big screen... To be percise, THEY are watching while I'm busying with the CAMERA.


*left pic : Me, Nash and Syafiq*
*right pic : Geoffery and Wei Hong*


*how sweet...*

Finally Lish appear ! I manage to take some pictures of her when she was still at downstairs...


*What do you think she is doing ?*

...but after that, I couldn't take a nice picture cause it's dark ! [J]

1 comment:

quintessential` + misstiv' said...

thank u so much jason!! thanks for the blog. i loved it!!! love ya. thx for coming anyway