ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The F&F

I don't know whether I am making the right decision. I actually went into Facebook and check out my own profile after chatting with Jessica and Qiki. Decided to approve all friends request in my list, about 102 of them. And send message to those I think I don't know them but is in the friends request. Was quite smooth and was thinking to quite Friendster as Friendster is giving me troubles recently. It keep logging me out and wanting me to log in agian and again and again ! Which is quite annoying I can say. But soon, I found that my account had been disable, due to sending out too many messages, or something, I don't know. They did not manage to give me a suitable and reasonable reason too.

Hack it, I might be using Facebook, but I am not quitting Friendster. That's what I can say. Add me @ darksiderness@gmail.com (if I am not mistaken with my registered email address), see ya people ! [J]

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

I din use Facebook actually, haha, not very common in Penang...