ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Meez

Alright, I wanna start something new and err... light ? Okay, I guess I used the wrong word to explain my feeling now, anyway let's move on.

I found this site from Alexio's blog, and I registered and managed to make one of this character for myself. This fella, don't really look like me, in fact, it's totally different from me. Anyway, you can see that he has some 'special power' where he can control something by using his... erm... mind ? or hand ?

Whatever it is, this is not going to happen ! I am wishing for something that will never come true. Well, people, just forget about this entry ok ? At least, these two paragraph.

Anyway, let me promote this blog, uh, like people cares... anyway, back to Alexio's blog, you know what ? He is a cool designer from LKW. Don't know where or what is LKW ? Hahahah ! I am not going to tell you what is that, go read his blog la !

A nice person, chatty, funny bro to me ! Good as he take cares people well and yes, we have lots of similarity... such as... NOT TELLING ! Nyahaha ! Keeping it as a secret ! Anyway, a cool person indeed.

Go check him out ! I mean, his blog la !
Cheers ! [J]

No comments: