ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My New Phone

Well yah ! I finally got my new phone and will be using it tomorrow. Actually I got it last 2 week, on Friday (11/4/2008) when I went out with Benzemine and Ken, meeting up with Samson and Mindy. I went out just to get notes for my PR Assignment, so I was out for a reason =)

Anyways, this is my second Sony Ericsson phone and this is K530i. Black in colour and it looks so cool. In order to protect this new phone, I bought a plastic phone casing and a phone bag for it, need to be extra careful as I wish I can use it for a long period. I am not a rich boy so that's why. Click here for more pictures.

As I am still new to it, I am not sure what function it has, not well understand yet. But don't worry, I will try to communicate with it and I might find more 'secrets' within it. Haha !

Just a special notice, thanks Laura for lending me her Photoshop CS2 CD. Now, I can continue using my photoshop after such a long time not using it. Although I am not really good in editing, but I know I can learn, so Winnie, start teaching me alright ? Haha ! [J]

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

wow, got a new handphone already lor... hahaha... take care of it lar...

Albert Yap said...

I was thinking to get a new SE phone as well....i am thinking to get the W960i...