ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, April 04, 2008

For The Sake Of Updating

The time now is 3.52 AM.

And I am still awake, to do my assigments.
But I have a lot more to go, still not finishing, but I gave up.
I don't understand how to do, for some, I don't even understand the question.

A few readings have not read yet.
The lecturer will definitely ask us question
based on the readings given by her and those who can't answer, will be...

BEHEADED

CCS Presentation tomorrow, uh, I mean, later.
CCS Assignment due later too.
CRR Class after CCS class.

I'm falling sick, I guess.
My godness. [J]

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Take care my friend...