ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Great, My Frist Day In College...

...after having my first semester break of my degree course was totally awesome... NOT ! Why you might ask, is it because I can't wake up early after getting used to the holiday mode? Or is it because I don't like my course or subjects? Or maybe... nope !

Well, let's begin my story at 12.15am in the morning. I am suppose to go to bed at 11.45pm, mom tend to force me to sleep early so that I can wake up at 6 in the morning, as usual school period... which of course, I did not follow what she told and went chatting online until 12am plus. Got some nagging (as usual again) when she knows I am still awake at 12.15 am when I was going down to switch off the modem. Oh yea, my house rules, PC can't be switched on twenty four seven and we (the last user) are suppose to switch of the modem before sleeping.

Okay, got some nagging, went to toilet, wash my face clear the oil, lower down the speed of the ceiling fan, switch off the light, went to bed, try to sleep. Sounds like I am getting a good night sleep right? But no ! Instead of sleeping, my eyes was widely opened looking at the ceiling and the fan. I don't know what I can do to force myself to shut down all the programme process in my brain, it was still working non stop creating thoughts and stuff.

Well, the brain don't stop working while you are asleep and I know that. But I just wish I can knock myself out by using a baseball bat (if only I have one in my room and if I have the guts to do so) so that I can have a good night sleep the night through. Eventually I don't have all those, the guts and the tool as well, so I was awake.

Checked my hand phone. It shows 1.00 am. Great. I am still awake and I am suppose to wake up at 6 in the morning. 5 more hours to go and "I AM STILL AWAKE" (that was what I told myself last night). I can't sleep at night during the holidays even though I lay down at 12. I will only fall asleep after 1.30am almost every night and it has eventually became a 'trend' for my brain.

Thinking for a reason why I can't go to sleep. I heard music. Not only music but advertisements as well. Right, now I know why. The reason behind these all while is because of the newly bought LCD TV downstairs. You see, I did not examined the whole structure but I assume that the volume and sound came out from the side of the TV, and the noise travel fast through the wall and air and it has channel all the distracting noises and sounds and radiation into my room. Daddy tend to sleep after 1.30am every night and I can't sleep with those irritating noises.

Moral value of the story: Do not buy LCD TV, buy the old fashion TV. Otherwise, do have sound proved walls and doors for your bedroom.

This is not the main point.

Ghee, I am having such long entry this time.

Anyway, back to the topic. I woke up at 6am today and found that my hair sucks today. Bad hair day indeed. But I care no more ! I just know I am going to the saloon again and this time, I want it short. SHORT but NOT the FORM 5 kind of short. Short with style I suppose. Wondering is that possible?

Okay, I already have problems lacking of sleeping hours and as well as my hair. Now what?

When I reached college. I found out that there are no classes today !

Oh my.

OH MY !

I make my effort to wake up early in the morning to attend class, just to know that there are actually no class TODAY ?!

Apparently there is a note stating that all tutorial classes will start next week on the 11th of August. AND today I have 3 tutorial classes. So GREAT ! I am in college for nothing.

Bumped into Ms Adeline. She suggest me to go to the library to read and download all notes. But the problem now is I don't know what else to read.

Consider very UNLUCKY day today.
Monday VERY Blue.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh my goodness~!!!! That is so "blue" of u today. Aiyoyo...why you din go the taylors portal there and check out?

Nevermind la...We go pyramid!!