ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 11, 2008

ME Update

Hey ya people. How was the video uploaded earlier? Serious damn funny la right? Anyways, I managed to take a new sets of pictures this morning and I had uploaded those pictures in my PhotoBlog. Click here for the link. Remember to wash your eyes after viewing it, cause it's quite 'disturbing' for some people who doesn't likes me. Well, if there are people who doesn't likes me they will never click on that link. Enjoy =) [J]

No comments: