ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag

Sorry for not updating recently. Was kinda busy with all my work and assignments. Anyway, Deborah tagged me and I am going to do it now.

It has been quite some times I never do tags. And this one is different compare with the others. They name it PhotoTag. You are suppose to:

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1) The age you'll be on your next birthday



















2) A place you'd like to travel to





























3) Your favorite place














[As long as I am outside, I will be happy]

4) Your favorite food



















5) Your favorite pet
























6) Your favorite color combination

























7) Your favourite piece of clothing





































[I think formal looks good on me]

8) Your all time favourite song














[Any nice song will do]

9) Your favorite TV show














10) First name of your significant other/crush

















[I will definitely disclose here if I gone cuckoo]

11) The town you live in



































[To be exact, SS 15]

12) Your first job














[Anakku Promoter]

13) Your dream job









OR


























14) A bad habit you have













[Low Self Esteem]

15) Your worst fear















[Being left out]

16) The one thing you'd like to do before you die









[A lot to be listed]



Will carry on with my own style. I won't tag anyone, so whoever who wants to do it, do it lo. [J]

No comments: