ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quizzes !

The subjects of this semester are very dull and heavy.
I don't know whether I can bear with it or not because it is really stressful to me.
Online newspapers to read everyday, quizzes every week.
1200 words summary every week.
And more.

Miss Gayatri's tutorial class tomorrow.
And you know what is waiting for us?
Quizzes !

Online newspaper -- unchecked
Text Book Chapter 4 -- unchecked


...great ! I will be facing 10 scary unknown question tomorrow.
And I believed that I will fail and even obtain a zero.

No comments: