ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Good Luck

I don't know whether will this be the last post for this month, but I'm having some MAJOR EXAMINATION soon, on the 15th November 2006 till 4th December 2006. Maybe during that time period I'll not come online, or maybe just hang for a while, I don't know la. It is all depends on my mother's mood... lol !

So here I wanted to wish all the Form 5/2006 students a very...






GOOD LUCK !!!







May you guys score with flying colours in your coming SPM Examination !
Let's work hard together, GAMBATTE !!!

3 comments:

astrid said...

eh big guy
all the best leh and
hope u get allstraight A's ok
good lick try ur best
after this year u be free

麵包 said...

all the best brother!!
sure u can do it....

take a good care of youelself o...

PhDr3w said...

Jom.. classmate.. best fren..

LET'S DO THISS!!!!

SPM!! HERE WE COMEEEEE!!!!!