ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Naughty Boy

I told you guys that I'm going for my uncle's wedding dinner right ? Now here is the post about :

- my mom -> cousin brother (my uncle)'s wedding dinner
- my mom -> brother (my another uncle)'s wedding dinner
- and about those kids.

Yup, 3 main things in this entry, it maybe long so hope you will read along. I'll try to make it as short as possible. 'Naughty Boy' is the title bacause... you will know it later !

The First Uncle's Wedding Dinner
His dinner was last week. That very afternoon, my aunty suddenly called up and ask me bring my camera along, according to them they want to use it. So I brought it along and suddenly, I was appointed to be the photographer ! There is only 2 of us (me and my aunty) having our camera so I have to help lo. I'll try not to post unrelated pictures lo... haha !

My uncle and his wife.

The photopraphers.


Due to the battery low, I just took a few pics only.

The best pic of the night !


Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera's battery so I die off when it's almost the end. So Lucky !


The Second Uncle Wedding Dinner
His wedding was on Monday night, I skipped my Physic tuition to attend his wedding!
This time I was not appointed to be one of the cameraman but I did something else.
My aunty said that their cousin sister had came down from Melacca and wanted me to take some pictures for her son which he is currently in Australia. Well, I have to do it lo... but before everything start, I sit at the 'record counter' and help out.

As I had told, I'll be helping out later.

And this is the prove !

Wanted to take a pic with my mom but ended up with this pic.

My mom seldom want to take picture with me, but this time she agrees !

My mom's second sister, my aunty who ask me to bring my cam along.

Nah, these are the naughty but cute kids I mentioned in the last post. But one is missing !


All the sisters and brothers have to put this on, I put it on just for fun only.

...but you can see how disturbing it is...

Can you see them kissing ?
No ?!
Please don't blame the professional photographer, blame your own eyes...
Haha... joking nia !

Now see ?

Actually I was drunk in this pic...

Because I drank 2 cups of red wine, one sip of chinese tea and 3 cups of beer...
I'm not a good drinker.

This is the cute boy !

...and he wanted to take a picture with his daddy.

With his sister and daddy behind.

One whole family !


So do you guys understand why I put the title as naughty boy ? Yes ! Because I drink alcoholic drinks... and got drunk ! I'm still under 18 and not suppose to drink actually but nevermind la, 3 month later I'll be a 18 year old boy le ! [J]

3 comments:

PhDr3w said...

zomg if u are naughty cos u drink alcohol, sien loo.. liddat i'd be like super super naughty..

but on the other hand, however much i've drank b4, i've never gotten myself drunk..

so.. ok la.. u more naughty.. XD

astrid said...

aiya juz 2 glass of wine 3 glass of beer not much what and ur juz 17 should learn la not to be to ego but i drank beer everytime i attend party aspesially family gathering my family alouds it nothing to fuss about drinking hey nice wedding ur mom and ur aunt look alike i tot it was ur mom b4 i read the caption juz the diferent and the hair style almost the smae cute kids too

kimsng said...

i thot ur moms like super strict ,she somemore let u drink beer n wine??lol..