ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weird Dream

I got a weird dream last night.

In my dream, I was shot by some fella,

Shot, as in shoot by using a gun,

and it went through all over my body,

painful but I can't feel the pain,

blood... I din't really see it.

but I was crying...

complaining that it's painful...

and waiting to...

DIE.

Problem is I was awake...

before killing by the fella.

Know what ?

The fella is working in McD,

serving customers, while me,

crying next to THEM.

Unfortunately I was awake...

I can't force myself to sleep,

although I wanted to see what's the end story.

Weird, isn't it ?

Such dream... [J]

1 comment:

astrid said...

think too much la