ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Piss...

Damn piss today, went to school today for the SPM slip, yet got scolded by Pn A for 2 times !!!

What happen today ? Students are suppose to be stressed up by the upcoming examinations but the teachers today were more angry than us.

She saw my hair, long but not so long... I guess, scolded me for that.
"Your hair is so long..."
"Yes teacher and I'm going to cut it today."
"Of course... and you are not suppose to get your slip !!!"
What the... stupid right ?

After that when she wanna give some instruction, asking her student to pull the table back, and did not mention whoever's name so I pull as well... She shouted,
"I'm not saying you !"
I pushed back and reply her with a simple smile and said sorry at the same time...
"What are you smiling there ? Push forward... PUSH somemore... Okay ! Enough !"
What the... some people said she got PMS... lol

Lazy to write long liao, mom nagging me le... Going to have my hair cut soon, today ! Thanks for reading... [J]

5 comments:

astrid said...

huh if i were u
last time la in school this teacher's car will be my art project trust me

PhDr3w said...

I DUN WANNA CUT MY HAIR!!!

I DUN WANNA I DUN WANNA I DUN WANNA!!!

The O.F. Kiddo said...

astrid : Hehehe, for your info, I'm a good boy so I'll never do those stuff... haha !

-dr3w- : Well, I had already got my hair cut ! What can we do arr ?

PhDr3w said...

still dun wanna cuttttt... sob.. can't i wear hat or something during spm... T_T..

stupid school rules.. wait till i'm out.............

Anonymous said...

msg me and tell me who the PMS Pn A is! i am so interested to know! hahah