ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weird Dream (2)

I know, I know... I'm not suppose to blog at this very moment but I really really REALLY wanted to share this dream with you guys... Okay, will make it short, here goes !

I'm still in form 5 currently,

I don't know what had happen to my parents,

They force me to MARRY with a girl !

I know I hate her,

I don't know who is she.

My wedding was in the morning

and I'm supposingly have my SPM exam on the same day !

Chinese paper I suppose.

I did not attend the exam because of the stupid wedding

...and I complained to my parents

but they just ignore me.

As if SPM is not important but...

getting me married is more important !

Have a bad bad bad BAD life with HER

HATE HER

but she likes me, and lock me so I cannot run away...

I mean SHE LOCK THE DOOR la !

I don't remember after how long

she realise that I'm not happy with her

and decided to let me go

I just remember that it's a night time in a parking area...

Well, and I woke after getting through

the troubles that occur in my dream !

Was wondering if she did not realise that I don't love her, and still locking me with her, will I be able to get up ? If I did not go through those trouble, will I be stucked in my dream world forever ? That's freaky ! Not weird anymore... XO

Well, I was not late for SPM today, my Chinese paper ended long time ago, nothing to worry about beside the unwanted girl. Anyway, to all the SPMers...

GOOD LUCK !!!

2 comments:

astrid said...

hehe u so tension ma when exam
hehe u got secret admire ah

Anonymous said...

haha... weird dream... anyway.. today is urlast day for ur spm... Gambadeh la... hope u can score all "A"...