ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sick

I am not feeling well ! Yesterday, afternoon I guess, I got sore throat. I did not put too much attention on it cause I thought after drinking some water it will be fine. But who knows that night I felt a bit hot on my forehead and my mom gave me a panadol to take.

I slept early last night around 10. I switch off the fan, I did not on the air-cond and open the windows. I put on my jacket and cover myself with blanket but still feel cold ! As if I'm in Genting Highland or Cameron.

I woke up and thought it's already morning but when I check my phone I found out that it's just 2 hours later... My throat was very painful even when I drink water I felt like someone cutting it. I did not get any good sleep last night.

Keep waking up the whole night. The soreness of my throat and and evil bad dream really annoyed me ! This morning my mom brought me to the doctor and she said it's nothing wrong. I wish I will get well soon. SPM coming and I still not yet prepare yet. Hehe...

Hope I'll get well by tonight and it will be a fine day tomorrow !

No comments: