ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kids


Sorry about the last entry, don't meant to curse you guys... But don't worry, you guys are going to live a healthy long life =) I remembered that I sent that message through SMS to 31 people, yea, nothing much better to do, and I only got 18 replies... yeap the first 18. Others were from those who replied in their tagboard, my Cbox and from my comment, I copied it out to make it easier to see... Anyway, thanks for replying, don't be too serious about that !

As you can see, the title and picture above -- Kids. Any it's very obvious that I'm gonna post an entry about kids. Hehehe, weird hor ? Actually, I don't know why, I like kids and I enjoy the feeling when I'm joining them or playing with them. The feel is like... unexplainable ! But, although I like to play with them, I like kids, I don't want to have my own kids... yet ! It's a good statement cause I'm now still young and IF I have kids now, I'll not be able to enjoy my life now right ? Agree ? Anyway, it's not good to have children when you are still 17 la !

Last week, I went back to my grandmother house in Peel Road, Cheras. Normally I'll sit in the living room with my grandparents and aunties or uncles talking around. Unlike my cousins and sister, I'll not run about and play together, I normally stay around with the adults and listen to thier conversation. Coinsidently last week my grandmother went to... erm... *I forget where she went* to have a discussion with her sisters about... *As I'm not that busy-body, I don't know what were they discussing about*

Well, that is not the main point. As my grandmother is not around, I went out to the sandy garden outside the house and have a walk. Suddenly, all my cousins from one of the house (about 10 of them) came out and started playing with their bicycle. Running around and play with each others. Remember the game "Police and Robber" ? Yeap, those game we play when we were young. So, do you know why I said I like to play with them ? They bring all my childhood memories back ! Love them !

Yesterday, I went to my uncle house as he is getting marry the next day, which is today ! Congrats ! Anyway, the main charactor I wanna talk about is not him... hehe *paiseh* but the kids of his... Who are those naughty kids arr... According to my mom, they are my uncle -> wife -> aunty -> *someone* -> kids. Erm, yea, the relation is a bit complicated, hehe !

These kids are very naughty as they first play with my cousins and sister de, and don't really want to choy me. Then after that, when I lie down on a sofa, and my cousins and sister lazy to play with them, all of them come to me and start pinching, stepping, jumpping on me. Then I went out course the living room's fan had already switch off and it's damn hot inside with those kids. I went out the the garden and took a chair, sit on it. They start using their imaginary stick and start beating me. Then play with my hair and so many things more... keep got hitting by them. Though naughty, but they are adorable ! So cute and fun to be with them !

When I go home, one boy keep saying "Gor Gor, Don't Go Home~~~" Guess he's going to cry after I leave. Tomorrow is my uncle wedding dinner, maybe still got chance to meet them, and might takking some pictures with them la... haha ! Will post on my blog then... stay tune !

A bored post I know, but I like it arr... haha ! Hope you guys understand me la. Cause it took me quite some times to make this decision to make this entry.[J]

3 comments:

Name: 地王(帝王) said...

hey, if the person who is just knowing english and don't know any chinese how can they understand what are you mean about "choy" you, haha, but it's fund when I reading your blog. Furthemore, I agree with you, playing with kids is better than having your own kids in our age, coz we are too young.

小孩就是天真无邪,跟他们玩。
可以回想起我们很多以前被遗忘的回忆,
回想起我们童年过去,
唤醒我们那心中童真。
我又来了,为什么我每次都是这样?

astrid said...

i think u should have play with them and they won't bug u that way i like to play with them my mom and my family said i won't grow up but i am not it is juz bonding the relationship coz ur elder then they are so it does not mean u can't play with them they always make me feel like i am at they are age and all so care free

The O.F. Kiddo said...

地王(帝王) : 哈哈,很感性啊~怎么啦?

astrid : Yea, same here ! I felt happy playing with them !