ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, December 04, 2006

IT'S OVER !!!

Yes ! SPM is finally over ! I'm free ! FREE~~~~~~

Yea, happy la, though I know I din't really do well in my SPM exam. I can't believe I actually went through this stage, I mean I thought I'm gonna die due to this exam. Well, this is not my biggest examination but so far it is la ! Actually I thought I can make an long entry for this but I don't think I can do it lo, lol !

My first day of exam, Chinese paper on the 15th of November, that very morning, as usual, I took some picture, as a good luck pic, lame I know but I like it !




I look weird. Well, I always do !



Well, I actually din't really put much afford in it. My fault if I got bad result, not going to blame anyone but myself. You can see, even when I'm studying at night I can still take picture !




Acting cool at night, lame right ?



Picture below was taken a day before my last exam, which means on the 3rd of December. I was in my contact lences. Went out with Yi Lin to ask about the gym at Celebrity Fitness, too bad I can't join as a member, though it's really damn cool and dame nice ! I admit, I was damn angry yesterday, about the gym thinggy because of my mom ! What can I do ? I can use the cheaper way then, jogging and a good nice diet !




Guess this is the best pic in this entry... I guess =)



Finally, the day I am waiting for all the time ! The 4th of December, last day of my SPM Examination. Haha, I can't believe that today is the last day also ! I feel so free ! But when I see my room, I felt the burden came back again ! Why ? Look at this...




My messy table.





Another extra small table full with my own stuff...





My pants, belt, handphone, bag, pillow... This is my bed.





It look terrible... doesn't it ?





Some comics I read when I'm really really REALLY bored...
(most of the time...)





Some outdated magazines...





Look at it ! I can study till my table lamp went down to my bed side...





My ' Notice Board '





A GOOD LUCK ANG PAU from my mummy !





CD and the CD Player... boring songs XD





Went to the Education Fair on Saturday.





My Decemble scadule, wish to make it full !





Will be going makan with some LEO GANG...





Boxes prepared to keep my books, papers and handouts...





Not showing off my guitar, but the messy bags and plastic bags...
(long time din't touvh my guitar as 1 or 2 of the string had "putus")

Well, this is all for this entry. Enjoy =D [J]

No comments: