ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Adobe Photoshop


As far as I concern, I know this is what I did when I have nothing else to do in college and edited this pic and sent to Winnie. As what Winnie told me just now, when she was viewing this pic, her mom passed by and saw the pic and she told her not to look at 'those' picture at night. *Sorry aunty !*

I'm so going to learn html code if possible. Wanted to do my own blog, like how people does, look at Winnie, Jason [Phoon and Goh], Rames, and more...

Well, picture above is not used to show off. I learn all these from a website. So it's not me improving but the tutorials are just good. Lol.

*^.^* [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your HTML endeavours ! haha.

wah , mention me like my blog so keng.

actually , i just modify the template only. Well, you can find good tutorials online. Good luck!