ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Pictures

As I promised, I'm gonna post some pictures we took during the lecturer day and the mid valley trip after that. Have fun viewing.

In Mid Valley



thanks to me, I took this pic, Wei Hong looks so funny !


Is actually a poster of 2 guys and 2 girls, unfortunately, this girl got vandalized...


and it seems that he likes this guy

p/s : Wow ! Today I dress up so cool just for my English Presentation. Pictures will be uploaded soon... as soon as possible, camwhored too much for today, even camwhore with friends in college (class, courtyard, media hub) and Pyramid.

*haha, satisfied ?* [J]

No comments: