ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mid Night Post

Time : 2.55 am
Date : 20th May 2007
Venue : In my freezing and dark cold room. The only source of light I got now is my PC screen. That's why so many typing error, causing the entry done slowly.
Feeling : Kinda angry, and of course, frustrated by the errors, and freezing.

OMG ! I guess I got hooked on to GunBound already. I seems to play it everyday for more than 2 hours. This is not a good sign. Though playing so 'hard' yet still not improving ! Ish !

As been told, I am in my own room now. The air cond is above me and I'm freezing like man. Topless, but suffering in cold room, yet don't wanna put something on though I'm still coughing and still having running nose.

Was playing GB just now but decided to stop and focus on my assignment. Got scolded by dad when he is going to sleep as I'M STILL AWAKE ! Know why am I angry now right ? Getting informations from everyone (as in those who are online) now. Wish can finish the proposal later on.

Misinterpreted Wei Hong's message. That's why I got scolded. Thinking that he so hardworking to do assignment now. Who knows it's something else. But I know he is getting hardworking nowadays. That's why I stay awake for assignment. Somehow, he motivated me... a bit.

In order to be unseen by my dad, I switched off the light, but I don't know how, he manage to 'see' what I'm doing inside. He knocked the door and gave me a lecture. HATE IT ! Hmmm, am I suppose to sleep now or what ? Damn cold ler~

*already 3.15am* [J]

No comments: