ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey, Guess What I Found Online ?

This is Lee Hom, I guess someone drawed him and post it to the net.
This is actaully a freehand (drawing with tablet) portrait with fractal background.
Damn cool !!!
I like it so much, hahaha...
I went to pyramid yesterday, and I saw some of his (LeeHom) old CDs.
I feel so like buying it but I don't have the money.
Couldn't afford it :(
Sob sob, anyone nice enough to buy me one ?

click picture to enlarge


*Well, it's just less than RM50 per CD* [J]

2 comments:

Mr.L said...

Hi, Jason right... I just drop here to say hi and ask for your permission whether can i link your site in my blog? Ha... Actually these days i do enjoyed read your blog and being one of things that i'll do everyday. Ha... Mayb you like camwhore so as i. Or mayb we can be a fren... If you don't mind!!! Nice to met you~!

Mr.L said...

Ya... Dunno why i love to read ur blog... Ha... Addicted as well. Ya, everyday also check whether u got a new post o not... Ha...