ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In Media Hub


I am sitting in the Media Hub for more than 1 and a half hour already. The mentos I bought earlier before I came into the Media Hub is almost finished. I ate one-by-one without noticing. I left RM 1 plus in my pocket now. Can go home later by KTM ^^

Was thinking whether I should stop playing GunBound or not. The main reason I feel like stopping is of course, I can't play well. And I had already got hooked on to it. It is really not a good sign. No matter what, I will try to find time to play with it. I wonder what happen if I have this attitude towards my studies. Guess the result will be damn good !

OMG, just put in another mentos into my mouth, there is still one more left, who wants ? When I am squeezing my brain juice, thinking what else to blog about, someone opened the door next room and suddenly someone called "Jason", damn softly, like a ghost. First I thought the 'someone' was Nash, but who knows Tash appeared.

Oh yea, about the yesterday's presentation, I already got the pictures. Maybe I'll post it tonight. And I will also post the Pyramid Outing with them. So many nice and cool pictures ! Don't miss it okay ? I guess I'll post a lot pictures about it, but wish that I will control la... haha ! (For what ? Haha !)

#Edited#
Came back into this entry for some touch up as something had gone wrong. Something happened at the same time gave me some idea of blogging this in too. So happened Aiman came in too, and yes, he is the Aiman I suspected earlier. As you know I'm not so close to him and when I saw him earlier I was actually asking that is that Aiman or maybe I saw the wrong person. But now I can confirm that he is him. Well, it's actually quite non of my business anyway. Though is not my business, and maybe I shouldn't be blogging about him, but my hand is so itchy to do this. Haha, Aiman and Tash seems to be very close.

Hmmm, I am thinking of blogging about my classmates. Maybe I can make it nice ? I try la, it is because not everyone is close to me, I mean they did not actually tell me everything about themselves right ? So some entry might be long and some might be short. But still, I think that this is not a bad idea. Okay, maybe I'll start blogging about my friends... Start from the alphabert 'A'. The first person would be Alicia. Haha, lucky number 1 !

*Just chewed the last mentos* [J]

No comments: