ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Feeling

This is an entry I think I'm not suppose to post out. But I just can't stop myself from thinking about it. Although this could not be expressed through text, but I wish I can realese as much as possible. My feel, my thought...

People seems to hate me
I don't know why, or maybe I think too much, I feel that most people don't bother to talk to me, ignore. Not everyone, but ish, couldn't explain la. He/she can be very nice to me a day, and treat me like nobody the next day. What am I suppose to do ?
I tried to be nice to everyone, be friendly, be stupid, trying to get attention I suppose. I tried to make friends with everybody, just that I am shy and don't dare to say "hai". Well, maybe I should polish up my English and be good in something, so that I can get a nice topic to chat with. Car, sports, girls, celebrities, games and the list goes on, seems not a suitable title for me. Everytime when they talk about it, I am the one who is the most quiet of them all. Haha !

People seems to love me
Hahaha, of course, there is poeple who hates(don't understand) me, there are too, people who loves me. To me, I'll just make it this way, it's not that I'm being bad or stuck-up, but it's just that I'm listening to my parents advice. I try not to involve myself into relationships. I know, my parents cannot stay with me forever and I'm living for myself, but what can I do now ? I'm depending on them now and I need them. So I probably will choose not to get into any relation (as in love relation, couple). But at the same time, though I'm not getting involve, I'm not stopping people from loving me. I have no right to do that.
Not stopping you, doesn't mean that you can keep bothering me. SMS and call almost everyday will drive me crazy. Hahaha, so better don't call everyday, I don't want to feel fed-up with you.

Love girls, hate girls
I love girls, I like to be with them, I like working with them, course I think they are trustable and responsible. I don't mean that guys don't do their work well, but you should understand yourself. That is why I like to work with girls.
But at the same time, I hate girls when they are flattering oneself, or being a princess. What she say will be the last decision and must be fulfilled. That is too much already.

I don't wanna mention too much about it already, at least now I'm not that annoyed by this stuff, which was keeping in my mind for a long time. Expressed it, feel better. You guys may ignore this entry if you want. Don't worry about me. I'm okay and alright.

*don't worry mates* [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya lo.. me also.. i treat "someody" good.. but.. he treat me very cool..
so sad.. maybe my action scare him

Anonymous said...

well , I guess the first thing you need to examine is why you need affirmation from other people to feel good about yourself.

It takes a while, but if you love yourself, you don't need attention from other ppl to feel good.

oh yeah , girls are evil too.