ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Jason You Have Not Been A Good Boy Lately

Wuuuu~~~ I'm so sorry... to myself ! I know I'm not suppose to be like this but I did ! Let me list it down :

- Sleeping late recently [as there is a PC in my room]
- Going out frequently [to Pyramid, Summit and Mid Valley]
- What else ?
- Keep scolding foul language ?
- Play pool, drink bubble tea...
- Spent so much for nothing !

Must change ! Must change ! Next week I'm not going out ! [I try~]
No movie, no pool, no bubble tea, no bowling, no taxi, no Pyramid, Summit, Mid Valley...


*please help me* [J]

No comments: