ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, December 07, 2007

FICM

I went to Mun Suet's blog just now and found this picture. A picture we took during Media Appreciation class. If not mistaken, almost the whole class were there. It is quite hard to make the whole class stay together and take a group picture, it is very hard, trust me. But I am happy to be in this class. I am glad that I did not go anywhere and made the right decision to join Foundation in Communication in Taylor's College at the beginning of the year instead of resting for a moment first. You guys are so cool and I never regret knowing all of you. I plan to blog about every single one of you but I guess I don't have such determination to do so. Anyway, you guys are great and I will miss you guys !

Finals is next week, and after that will be holiday and everyone will be leaving already. Some will be leaving to Australia, some will be switching college, some will be... I don't know what they wanna do, but I know most people are leaving. I will be staying back, and class will be joining with the March Intake of FICMers. Time flies. It was like we were together not long ago during the orientation day, introducing ourselves, knowing each other, and the next thing we know is, everyone will be splitting up and leaving to somewhere else.



Picture was grabbed from Mun Suet's blog again, and this is a pictures of us during the first group assignment, where we organised an event named Metamorphosis. An interesting event and here we are, the group picture ! I feel like crying, not really want to cry thou, just a way to express my current feeling. Kinda sad to know that everyone is leaving soon. I just can't let them go... [J]

No comments: