ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Current Room

This is a picture of my room right now. Yeap, the bed is gone ! I had been such a nice guy, an angle to those people in need, and I donated the bed to them. Once again, I am sleeping on the floor with the mattresses I used to sleep with, feel kinda comfortable. I had a great afternoon nap today anyway. This picture was taken using my China-brand phone. Quality kinda bad I can say and I am forced to used the camera of the phone as the camera had gone to PD together with my aunty as I said. I wonder when are they coming back ? But no matter what, the camera will only be back on my hand by Saturday or Sunday.

How's everybody ? My foundation year is ending soon. I heard there is a listening test tomorrow, and I don't know what to prepare. Perhaps I should clean up my ears so that I can listen to whatever the speaker says clearly ? Exam coming soon, and I am still not prepared. 2 essays to rush for tomorrow, and I hate essay writing. Urgghhh ! [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, just be happy that you have a phone with a camera in it ok... for an instance, i dont even have a phone with a camera. the phone may not be from china, and is prolly original, buit its a bloody ANTIQUE!!!