ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Final Examination

13th December 2007 & 14th December 2007 were my Final Examination, and might be my last examination throughout the next 3 years, if I manage to pass all 4 subjects this semester. I had Economics and English Paper on the 13th. Economics, is kinda cool for me. I can manage to remember most of the definitions except for the second question of Section B, I remembered I studied about it the day before and that morning itself, but I was totally blank and can't answer a single thing for that particular question ! I kept thinking and finally I manage to figure out one point. I had to do some crapping in order to make it look like an answer. I know I am sure and confirm to get a small tick for that question and the rest are big crosses. Anyway, I believe I can pass this paper.

English Paper. Hehe, this is a cut throat examination paper ! Have you ever heard that people actually complain about English paper, saying that they might fail their paper ? I am one of them. Yes, those questions are like... BEYOND EXPLANATION ! 3 reading passage, 2 essays. I wasted about 15 minutes to read through the first passage, and I managed to read 3 times without understanding it. Maybe I am just stupid, or my standard is just low, but not only me, I guess the whole class don't understand it.

After the examination, some of them when to complain, among ourselves. Some felt that the paper similar to EST, but I don't think so. At least EST is much more easier than that paper ! Arrgghhh ! I scared that I will fail this paper. But I hope I can score well and manage to pass the exam, with the marks I collected from the assignments and the rest.

Media Appreciation and Social Psychology were on the 14th. Media was so easy that I can write so much. 3 questions and for question 1 and 3 I wrote almost the whole piece of paper. All the ideas came into my brain while I was writing, and I suppose everything I wrote were correct points. At the end, the last 4 who was still in the examination hall for that paper was Alicia, Dara, Zheng Joo and me. 4 of us left working hard on our paper ! I am so proud of us ! I believe I can pass this paper too !

Social Psychology. Slap face ! I don't know what I wrote. I afraid I did wrongly. Even though I might got what the question wants. I mean, I understand what they ask and I understand what I am suppose to answer. But the matter now is, I forgot all the definitions and I have to use my own words. I don't know whether I can do that but I wish everything will be fine. Everyone consider that paper easy, I wish I will pass.

Was stressing about what Miss Sophia told us.
"If I call you on the 24th of December before 12pm, it means that you cannot graduate and you can't continue your degree..."
Oh GOSH ! Please pray for me and bless me. I don't wanna anyone call me on that morning. I wanna graduate ! Please help me, I wanna have a good Christmas Eve. [J]

No comments: