ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Information

You know what ? You asked me to study and stay away from the Internet, is like you are asking me to kill myself. So here I am, even though exams are 2 more days ahead, I am still sitting down here online... Oh GOSH ! I tried to study Economic and halfway studying I got distracted and went to took some... pictures. Hahaha, and I edited it and that is what I got ! A picture of four of us doing our own business. Hahaha, they are all my brothers and they all wore the same shirt and jeans too. Please don't be sick of my pictures. For your information, I have not taken my pictures for quite some time already. I only do it once a while and yea... Haha !

Top View.

Bottom View.

Anyway, I just recieved a message from the club Secretary, Fion, asking me to do her (actually is the President) a favor. He wants me to ask all the members and see how many of them wanted to take the CLD examnination on the 22nd of December. So LEOs, from PJI, if anyone of you, so happened to read this entry, can you please send me an e-mail with the subject or topic of the e-mail "LEO CLD EXAM" and send your NAME, I/C NO, and CONTACT NUMBER ?

Haih, I wish I can really concentrate tomorrow ! [J]

No comments: