ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Half Day Gathering

Eek ! Pictures of chicken and trees ? Hahaha ! Yeap, that day we went to Dara Father's Farm ! So cool ! Early in the morning I already woke up. By the time we reached Mid Valley (meet up point) and delay, we reached the farm at around 10 something in the morning. The farm is so big and cool ! So many animals in the farm and I also saw a bunch of ja-coon wondering around, chasing, running, avoiding playing around with the animals. Well, we are people from big city, it's normal that we never see so many animals in a place. Lamb, horse, deer, chicken... a lot more ! Seriously fun. But I have nothing much to write. So I will just post some pictures from my camera. For your information, I did not really use my camera that day, so I will try to gather the pictures and post it up later.




Well, more pictures soon I hope. Till then... [J]

2 comments:

maike said...

you went with all girls...?

Anonymous said...

hello i dont know you but i think you look SO much better with short hair. keep it that way. you have a nice face. dont hide it with the ugly/weird longish beng hair. thank you have a great day!