ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, December 10, 2007

New Bed

Yeap. My new bed had arrived, last night. Suppose to come on Monday which is today but they decided to come send it earlier that is why. I had my dinner kinda late last night due to the late delivery. A single bed which cost about RM 700 and above, taken not much space and my room seems bigger as there is more space now compare to last time. I had a test-sleep last night and confirmed that I will not fall from the bed. Good enough.

To be honest, I used to fall from a King-size bed for quite a few times and I have to get up after the fall. Sometimes I don't even know I fall until the next morning when I wake up, noticing myself laying on the floor, only then I realised that I fell from the bed again.

Did I mentioned Monday ? Oh no~ 2 more days to exam ! Darn, I am still not concentrating on my studies... this is way too late for last minute study, or gosh save me ! [J]

No comments: